Lamberts MagAsorb provides 150mg of pure magnesium per tablet in a highly bioavailable citrate form which ensures maximum absorption.
Magnesium is an important mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system. It also helps to maintain normal muscle function, including the heart muscle. In addition, magnesium is increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Magnesium deficiency is quite common and the symptoms are muscle cramps, fatigue and multiple symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Who should use Lamberts MagAsorb tablets?
- People who may experience heart conditions
- Women who experience menstrual distress
- Women who experience premenstrual syndrome
- Women who have menopause
- People who have chronic fatigue syndrome
- People who have muscle cramps
- People with type 1 or 2 diabetes
- People who experience migraine attacks