The last decade has seen an increasing interest in the uses of vitamin K. Evidence from studies points to the importance of a regular intake of vitamin K in order to achieve optimal calcium regulation. Research has confirmed its use in activating K dependant (VDK) proteins which are needed for blood coagulation and other important processes like bone metabolism, vascular health and the regulation of cell growth and apoptosis.
Many experts now believe that a sub-clinical vitamin K deficiency, that is, one that is not great enough to hinder blood clotting capacity, could be wide-spread and could contribute to osteoporosis, and other age-related diseases. Lamberts Vitamin K is a high quality supplement that provides a full 90µg of Vitamin K2 in the form of Menaquinone (MK-7) and is free of cis-isomers. Vitamin K2 (menaquinones) is produced in smaller quantities by the friendly bacteria in the digestive tract.
Who should use Vitamin K2 capsules:
- People who have been using antibiotics for a long time;
- People who have unhealthy eating habits;
- People who are on low fat diets;
- People who have pancreatic dysfunction;
- People who have inflammation in the bile duct;
- People who have atrophy in the small intestine;
- People who get bruises easily;
- People who have problems with blood clotting;
- People who often have nosebleeds.