Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. In addition to being an antioxidant in its own right by protecting cells from oxidative stress, vitamin C facilitates the body in recycling other antioxidants.
This pure powdered form is the easiest to use as it can be added to drinks where it is fast dissolving. Powders are ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or those who require large amounts of this vitamin.
This product has a refreshing sharp taste similar to fruit acids such as lemons and limes, and is ideally suited for fortifying fruit juices and squashes.
Who should use Lamberts Vitamin C powder:
- People who want to boost their immune system;
- People who have tiredness or fatigue;
- People who have problems with the skin and wound healing;
- People who have a common cold;
- People who get bruises easily;
- People who have problems with oral mucosa;
- Athletes who wish to boost muscle recovery after training;
- People who wish to support the formation of collagen.