Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. In addition to being an antioxidant in its own right by protecting cells from oxidative stress, vitamin C facilitates the body in recycling other antioxidants.
These tablets are specially formulated to release the vitamin C gradually over 6-8 hours after swallowing. This means that the absorption of vitamin C into the bloodstream occurs gradually. This is believed to create a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period.
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids.
Who should use this product?
- People who want to boost their immune system
- People who have tiredness or fatigue
- People who have problems witht the skin and wound healing
- Men who have fertility problems
- People who have common cold
- Athletes who want to accelerate recovery and reduce muscle soreness
- People who get bruises easily
- People who have problems with oral mucosa
- People who have stress