A pure granular form of lecithin produced from 100% natural soya extract.
Lecithin is technically referred to as a phospholipid and is one of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients: choline and inositol. Lecithin is a primary source of choline in the diet in the form of phosphatidylcholine. Once in the body this compound is broken down to release the choline.
Choline is one of the B vitamins and contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and to the normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
Lamberts lecithin granules have a pleasant mild taste and can be sprinkled on cereals, or used to thicken sauces and are therefore useful for anyone wanting to supplement their diet with high levels of this nutrient. This lecithin is sourced from soya that is non GM.
Who should use Lamberts Soya Lecithin Granules:
- People who have to withstand great mental stress (preparing for exams, office workers etc);
- People who wish to support heart health;
- People who wish to improve the work of their cardiovascular system;
- People who wish to improve their concentration ability and attentiveness;
- People who wish to improve their memory.