Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii provides a full 6 billion organisms per capsule. This probiotic yeast has been shown to maintain and restore the flora in the large and small intestine, and it is now widely recommended by practitioners, especially for the management of gut health.
Probiotic bacteria like Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii favourably alter the intestinal micro flora balance, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote good digestion, boost immune function, and increase resistance to infection. People with flourishing intestinal colonies of beneficial bacteria are better equipped to fight the growth of disease-causing bacteria.
Probiotic bacteria also produce substances called bacteriocins, which act as natural antibiotics to kill undesirable microorganisms.
Who should use Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii:
- People, who experience constipation and/or diarrhoea;
- People, who have IBS;
- People, who experience yeast infections;
- People, who have used antibiotics;
- People, who would like to support their immune system;
- People, who are sensitive and have allergies and food allergies;
- People, who wish to support themselves during common cold and against viruses.