Premium Grade (as 100mg extract). It takes a full 3 grams of whole milk thistle herb to produce 100mg of milk thistle extract, the amount found in just one tablet. A standardised extract from mature seeds has been used, with a guaranteed level of 80mg silymarin per tablet.
Silymarin is the active principle from the fruit of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum). Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today, with over 300 scientific studies on its chemistry and application, and is widely recommended by practitioners.
Milk Thistle extract helps to remove toxins from the liver cells and to heal and regenerate the liver cells. It also helps to maintain liver function and promote digestion and detox. Milk Thistle extract is hepatoprotective (it protects the liver).
Milk Thistle extract tablets are also suitable for supporting general liver function and maintaining liver health.
Who should use Lamberts Milk Thistle extract:
- People who wish to support the functioning of the liver;
- People who wish to remove toxins from their liver;
- People who wish to support the rejuvenation and renewal of liver cells;
- People who wish to protect their liver;
- People who wish to maintain a healthy liver.