Lamberts® Magnesium 375 product provides the full 100% NRV of magnesium. This is an excellent level of magnesium and it is provided in the form of a unique blend of 4 different magnesium compounds – Hydroxide, Oxide, Citrate and Carbonate. This one a day tablet is an excellent partner for most multivitamin formulas and an ideal choice for those clients that prefer a smaller tablet size.
This important mineral is essential for bone growth and the proper functioning of nerves and muscles, especially those of the heart and lungs. It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle. Magnesium is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Multivitamin supplements typically provide little or no magnesium.
The effects of magnesium insufficiency are wide-ranging and include the occurrence of muscle cramps, fatigue and many symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
A magnesium supplement is the ideal way to safeguard against a deficiency and bolster body stores, provided that the supplement contains a good level of the mineral and that it is in a form, which the body can easily absorb and utilise.
Who should use Magnesium 375?
- People, who may experience heart conditions
- Women, who experience menstrual distress
- Women, who experience premenstrual syndrome
- Who, who are going through menopause
- People, who have chronic fatigue syndrome
- People, who have leg, -eye – or any other muscle cramps
- People, who experience migraine attacks
- People, who have tested low Magnesium levels or deficit
- People, who prefer smaller tablet size