This product has been formulated specially for women during and after the menopause. The formula provides 28 nutrients at relevant levels including the trace minerals and plenty of antioxidants like natural bioflavonoids Quercetin and Rutin.
FEMA 45+ provides good levels of magnesium and calcium, as well as vitamin D and K to reflect the current thinking on bone health.
B-group vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism; Pantothenic Acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and helps to maintain normal mental performance.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
Herbal content of the complex like bioflavonoids Quercetin and Rutin due to their antioxidant properties contribute to the maintenance of well-being.
Who should use Lamberts FEMA 45+ complex?
- Women during and after the menopause
- Women, who want to contribute to their overall well-being
- Women, who want to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Women, who want to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Women, who contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity